Town of Onondaga
Skip to nav
Parks and Recreation
Summer Softball Information
$410 league fee includes:
- New balls for each home game
- USSSA Rule Booklet
- $60 refundable forfeit fee (returned at end of season if not used)
League Fee DOES NOT include:
- $30 in cash, paid directly to umps, each game.
Men's league: (Tuesday nights)
- Games at 5:45 & 7:00 PM.
- "A" and "B" league will switch parks each week.
- 16 team slots available (new teams can register beginning March 15).
- All new Teams placed in "B" league unless otherwise requested
- Games begin May 4 (pending field conditions)
Co-Ed league:Wednesday nights.
- Games at 5:45 & 7:00 PM
- 16 team slots available. (new teams can register beginning March 15)
- Games begin May 5 (pending field conditions)
- All games played at King Memorial and Howlett Hill Park
- Season will end no later than the week of September 6
- USSSA Rules will apply (See USSSA website for details)
- Home team must supply bases and home plate each game. Vinyl bases with a "safety base" (white and orange) at 1st.
- EXAMPLE BASES
- No uniform rule, but similar color shirts are recommended.
Rosters, registration and league fee due by April 9.
Additional Forms and Files: