It's Time to Hit the Courts!
Our instructional tennis program is a great way to introduce your children to this life-long sport! Our instructors teach the fundamentals of play, and help children develop their coordination and skills through a series of games and exercises! Technicality will increase with age groups and skill levels through the entire program!
- Equipment is available, but limited in supply. Bring your own racket if you have one.
- Skills are taught through fun, engaging games to keep kids active and excited to learn!
- All participants in Tennis should bring a water bottle, and warm clothes on colder days.
***Spring/Summer 2021: Masks are required for all participants & spectators.***
- Instructor: Natalie Fernandez
- $45/participant for Town of Onondaga Residents
- $55/participant for All others