This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Soccer programs available for children ages 3-8!
Our activities are non-competitive, instructional programs based on learning through play. Children will participate in skill-drills and fun activities that help establish and reinforce the fundamentals of soccer.
Mommy, Daddy & Me:
- Ages 3-5
- Great way to introduce your child to soccer without the pressure of competition!
- Parents and children work on skills together, so you can play at home too!
- Participants receive their own ball to keep.
- Ages 5-8
- Children learn more advanced soccer skills to help prepare them for competitive play.
- Focus on individual and team based skills like passing, ball control & shooting.
- **Spring 2021: We recommend participants bring their own ball. Disinfected balls are also available.
All participants in any soccer program should bring a water bottle, shin guards, and warm clothes on colder days. No cleats are needed.
***Spring 2021: Masks are required for all participants & spectators.***
Instructor(s): TBD (King Park)
TBD (Kelley Park)
Dates: Saturdays, September 18 - October 23
$10 late registration fee after 9/11/21