Town of Onondaga
Skip to nav
Parks and Recreation
SPRING 2021 KARATE PROGRAM FULL!
WE ARE WORKING ON ADDING ADDITIONAL CLASS TIMES SO JOIN THE WAIT-LIST TO BE NOTIFIED OF NEW SESSIONS.
Karate for Kids ages 6 and up!
As an introductory level class, focusing on the basic forms and principals of Karate, children learn the movements, blocks and strikes used in self defense! Participants will also engage in stretching and strength movements to warm up and fortify the body.
- Improve physical and mental health
- Build self-esteem and confidence
- Raise your level of energy, focus and concentration
- Learn self-defense techniques
- Make friends!
All participants of Karate should wear sneakers, comfortable clothes to move and exercise in, and bring a water bottle.
**Spring 2021: Masks are required for all participants. Parents and guardians must remain outside or in vehicles while class is in session.
For more information on advanced classes, visit the Tenchi Karate Club Facebook page HERE.
2021 Karate program information
- Instructor(s): Bruno Daniele
- Dates: Mondays, May 17 - July 12, 2021 (no class 5/31/21)
- $10 late registration fee after 5/11/21