This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
KinderKids is a supervised, six-week program for children ages 3-5 at Onondaga Hill Middle School Cafeteria. Children will get structured and unstructured activities both indoor and outdoor (weather depending) as well as weekly reading programs from local library volunteers and special drop in guests. Children should come dressed to play and bring a snack & drink. Space is limited. Children must be potty trained. MAX: 25
Program begins WEDNESDAY, JULY 5, 2023
- Child must be 3 by: 7/1/2023
- Child must not have attended Kindergarten.
- Parent/Guardian may need to provide proof of age.
- Child’s primary parent or legal guardian must reside in the Town of Onondaga to receive resident rate.
- May require proof of guardianship.
- Parent/Guardian may need to provide proof of residency.
- Child must be potty trained.
- Children should come dressed to play and bring a snack & drink.
- The child must not have attended Kindergarten yet.
- Proof of age required
Proof of residency required
- Child must reside in the Town of Onondaga to be eligible for resident rate.
- Parent/Guardian may need to show proof of residency.