Lacrosse skills & drills programs for children ages 4-8!
Our activities are non-competitive, instructional programs based on learning through play. Children will participate in skill-drills and fun activities that help establish and reinforce the fundamentals of lacrosse. This is a NON-CONTACT, skill based program which uses tennis balls for practice. Helmets, goggles, gloves and pads are not required. Only a mouth guard and a Lacrosse Stick is required.
- Great way to introduce your child to lacrosse without the pressure of competition!
- Passing, stick handling and ball handling are emphasized with soft lacrosse balls.
- Skills are taught through fun, engaging games to keep kids active and excited to learn!
All participants in Mini-Styx Lacrosse should bring a water bottle, and warm clothes on colder days. No cleats are needed.
***Spring 2021: Masks are required for all participants & spectators.***
2021 Lacrosse program info
- Instructor(s): Abigail Wood & Emily Johnson
- Dates: Wednesdays, May 19 - June 23, 2021
- $10 late registration fee after 5/12/21